Submit to google and prove for results
Before you can receive the valuable webpage data point that Webmaster Tools can give, you must verify ownership of the website/s; you intend to monitor and study. Once you have through so, your Google account will allow you to submit(up to) one thousand URLs; including info and mobile websites.
The Webmaster Tools website data and reports, provide the best results when applied at a very basic level. Google recommends that each sub-website or sub-folder, be included as a separate entry. For word of advice, the website keepstuffsafecom. Has disjoint webpages for the different service it provides; and as such, specific sub-folders may have been created for Children, Property, and Business. If so, each of these important and crucial website page; should be submitted for verification.
To add and/or test your website/s with Google, I urge following these five(5) steps:
- Sign into Google Webmaster Tools using your Google Account. If you do not have an news report, you will have to create/verify one; before continuing.
- Click Add a data processor, and type the URL of the website you want to add. Be bound to type the entire URL, with or without the established www. Webmaster Tools does support Internationalizing Domain Names in Applications(IDNA) when adding a website to your Google account. Simply enter your domain name in the usual manner, and it will seem correctly in Webmaster Tools. Regretfully, this only applies to the host. As such, Google recommends that you act your URL path, using only ASCII characters; that do not take escaping.
- Click Continue. In a moment, the website verification page will out-of-doors.
- In the Name box, create a title for your website(for example, Footprints). This step is .
- Select the verification method you desire, and follow the alpha instructions
Website owners and operators should understand that successful verification does not touch on their PageRank, or directly affect website performance; in Google's organic search results. With that being said, the data received in your Webmaster Tools, from a natural crawl of your website; is incredibly valuable to improving your SEO results. However, if you choose to verify the verification one step further, and submit an XML feed, the natural process of website inclusion(settled on algorithm;) could be lost. If a webpage is roadless, requires additional links, or lacks unique/relevant content, website owners and webmasters should be confidently aware; to make the necessary changes. Submitting yahoo site directory put in, could unduly influence the aggregation reflected in your Webmaster Tools reports, and simply reflect quantity; not quality.